Liminoid Magazine now publishes twice a year: in the spring and in the fall.
Liminoid Magazine is now accepting submissions on a rolling basis. Note that we have changed our publication schedule. Our sixth issue will be published in the spring 2017.
We will do our best to respond to submissions within eight weeks.
We ask for the following rights if your work is selected for publication:
1. First North American Serial Rights
2. Electronic Rights
3. Archival Rights – all issues will be live on the website in our archive indefinitely.
All copyright reverts to the original author after publication.
Submission Guidelines: Fiction
1. Fiction must be at least 500 words long, but no longer than 10,000 words. Do not submit more than one piece at a time.
2. Please email your submission as an attachment to email@example.com.
3. Your subject line should read: “SUBMISSION: Title”. Submission emails with any other subject line will be deleted unread.
4. Keep it simple: your attachment should be a .doc or .docx file.
5. Only submit one piece at a time. Please do not submit another piece until you have received a response for the first.
6. Include a brief bio in the body of your email, if you like.
7. We feel strongly about paying our contributors, and at this time we are offering modest compensation – $20/piece – to contributors whose work we publish.
8. We do accept simultaneous submissions, but please do us the courtesy of telling us this in your email. Also courteous: sending us an update if your piece is accepted elsewhere.
9. Submitting is free! There is no submission or reading fee.
Submission Guidelines: Book Reviews
Have a title you’d like to recommend for review? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “BOOK REVIEW” in the subject line.
See our Book Reviews page for more information.
Submission Guidelines: Ephemera
If you have essays, reviews, artwork, or creations in formats the world has not yet seen that you think we'd be interested in, send your pitch to email@example.com with the subject line "PITCH: Format/Title."
We get a lot of emails. Help us not lose yours in the inbox abyss by adhering to the subject line format above.